Ana Sayfa | facebook.com/happycenterYouTube'da Happy CenterMail Listemize Kat�l�n | Yorumlar� takip et

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Crazy Hairstyles

I am always on the lookout for the next Waterfall Braid-type hairstyle! About two weeks ago, a Twitter fan tweeted us a photo of a very intricately-laced bow braid hairstyle, and I thought the idea was so fun and unique! In fact, it was likely the most creative and cute hairstyle I have seen since the Waterfall Braid! So… I sat down to figure it out, but after many attempts I wasn’t having much luck at all. Close, but nothing worth posting… Another fan, Katrina on Facebook, posted her version along with a link to a low resolution Russian YouTube video showing the exact technique. The video was at times hard to follow, and it does not show a finished hairstyle, but it provided me with just enough info to be able to master the braid! With that, I am now ready to teach you all!





0 comments:

Post a Comment